30 DAY GUARANTEE
All products are covered by our 30-Day Guarantee – you have 30 days from the date of your purchase to try out your item(s), and if you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your item(s) for a full refund. To file a return under the 30-Day Guarantee, please complete the Return Form in its entirety.
The refund, less restock fee(s), will be applied once the item(s) are received at our warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for the credit to appear on your statement.
All contents from the original packaging must be included in the return, any missing items will delay the refund process.
Refund to account within 24 hours after cancellation of order.
*Limit one return within 180 days from the original purchase date per customer.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE MY BOX?
Any box that works can be used to return the board, and if you or friends or neighbors don’t have one that will fit everything you can stop by a home improvement or sporting good store and they will have plenty of cardboard they might be able to give you to help package up your order.
30 DAY PRICE GUARANTEE
Periodically, FUNWATER runs various sales and promotions throughout the year which are based on various factors such as holidays and marketing promotions, so prices on items may vary. If you purchase an item and the price changes within 30 days of purchase, we will provide an online store credit for the difference in the price of the item(s) if you contact us.
FunWater provides a limited 1 year FABRIC/1 years THE SEAMS/1 year ACCESSORIES warranty.
FunWater warrants each stand up paddlboard to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period listed below. FunWater Stand Up Paddleboards will repair or, at its discretion, replace defective parts.
The warranty period for the board is one year.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear and discoloration from evironmental exposure
- Damage caused by abuse or failure to perform normal maintenance.
- Damage caused by hitting submerged objects, beaching, or dropping
- Damage caused by mooring or storing board in water.
- Transportation of board or parts to FunWater Stand Up Paddleboards or its dealers.
- Any board used as a rental or placed in commercial service.
- Any other consequential damage, incidental damages or incidental expenses, including damage to
- property.Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
9189 Utica Ave，Rancho Cucamonga，CA 91773